I am late again with my Better Me Challenge. Some days are harder than others. I had 8 kids here yesterday, 4 of my own, and 4 daycare kids. Made for a very long day, and then I had to go out and get Easter basket stuff so I didn’t have a ton of time on my hands yesterday. So, I’ll be combining 2 days into 1 today.
Why I started Blogging
I originally started blogging to keep a diary of sorts for myself. I was pregnant with my 3rd child and wanted to document all of his milestones, plus everything my first 2 were doing as well. It become my own personal haven. A place to write down awesome memories, or even to vent.
It’s pretty much stayed that way too. I will sometimes give informative posts. In the past, I’ve done reviews of all sorts, but for the most part, I stick with book reviews here and that is as far away from personal as I get. I like doing the whole family blogging thing.
5 Positive Things That Happened Today
- I got off of work earlier than I expected to.
- Little man used the potty today and is showing a big interest in potty training
- I got on the scale this morning, and it’s still going down – slowly
- I got paid today, that’s always good!
- I spent time with my family